Do you know someone who is using innovation in their business to push it to the next level and gain a competitive edge?
The Innovation SuperNetwork have the launched the inaugural North East Innovation Awards, so if you’re doing something amazing, or know a business that is, take part by nominating in the below categories. It doesn’t matter about size or turnover, businesses of all sizes are doing exciting things. Whether it’s a new business product, service or something that gives a competitive edge, then be sure to take part.
There are six awards categories and businesses can nominate themselves or others:
• Innovation Champion, in partnership with Haines Watts
• Manufacturing Innovation award, in partnership with Reece Innovation.
• Energy Innovation award, in partnership with Engie.
• Healthcare Innovation award, in partnership with CPI.
• Digital Innovation award, in partnership with Jumping Rivers.
• Innovation of the Year: Delegates’ Choice, in partnership with the North East BIC.
The awards winner will be announced as part of VentureFest North East, with Innovation of the Year decided by delegates on the day who will be asked to vote for which of the Innovation Showcase exhibitors they think demonstrates the most inspiring and transformative idea.
Entry is free of charge and open to all businesses in the North East. The deadline for applications is 5pm on 1st October, apply now here.