Have you attended Online Workshop: Intermediate Microsoft Excel Part 1
Book onto part 2!
• Creating Named Ranges
• Using Named Ranges in Calculations
• Using the Function Wizard to Structure your Function
• Using the Function Wizard to find out about New Functions
• IF – to perform 2 different actions based on a condition, for example giving a discount if more than a certain number of the product is bought otherwise charging full price
• AND and OR – to make IF more flexible
• Nested IF – to perform multiple different actions based on multiple different conditions, for example having multiple different discount percentages based on multiple different quantities sold
All attendees must be registered to the Business Northumberland programme prior to the workshop.
Registered businesses will receive an email with a link inviting them to Microsoft Teams where they will be able to attend the workshop!
Please note this workshop will be focusing on Excel for PC.