Become a Visit Northumberland Partner for FREE
Visit Northumberland are the Destination Management Organisation for the County, responsible for supporting and promoting Northumberland and the businesses within it.
Published: 25 February 2021
2020 was not the year any of us expected and we appreciate how difficult and frustrating it has been for so many.
During this time, Visit Northumberland have developed a range of partnership packages with the aim of supporting your businesses positively and enabling you to work together with us.
As a partner, you will receive a range of core benefits from us which include:
● Regular industry updates including news, funding opportunities, and offers.
● Use of brand toolkit, partner materials and ability to display the Northumberland partner logo.
● An invite to join our closed Facebook group where you will be the first to find out about opportunities such as events, business support and regional promotion
● Opportunity to feedback and help shape the future of tourism in Northumberland via regular networking events
● Social media promotion and support.
● Listing on the new Visit Northumberland website (1 image and 20 words)
● The opportunity to work with us even further, by upgrading your package for increased visibility and expanding promotion through printed and digital media (additional costs)
The organisation have 5 different packages depending on the needs of your business.
Working with the North of Tyne Combined Authority Visit Northumberland have been able to secure funding to offer businesses either a FREE level 2 package for 2021 or businesses can commit to paying a little extra now and invest in a subsidised upgraded partnership package, which increases the level of support, involvement, and promotion you will receive. The attached document provides you with more detail on each of the packages and shows examples of how your online advert will look at the various levels.
The new partner packages build on that local expertise, knowledge and understanding you have come to expect, but also seek to grow our collective voice, reinforce our unwavering attention to quality, and to develop new and innovative experiences that showcase the very best of Northumberland.
Image: Visit Northumberland