Our developing business growth and driving business growth programme supports any business from day one of trading through to well established and developed businesses with regard to developing a robust business growth plan that is both theoretically sound and implementable within their business.
Coming soon the on-line resources will include “how to guides” and learning modules. We also run a number of practical workshops covering developing business growth plans and deriving business growth.
The practical and easy to understand “how to guides” and complementary learning modules will cover eight subject areas:
- Taking stock of business achievements over the past 12 months and looking at where you want the business to be in the next 12 months;
- Barriers to growth / current challenges;
- Know how to assess what resources you need to grow;
- Understand the changes growth brings and how to manage them;
- Be ready to develop a business plan for growth;
- Product / service analysis;
- Strategic partnerships;
- Sales / marketing review.
Businesses of all stages who use our Developing business growth plans and driving business growth resources will have a clearer understanding of how to explore new markets, look at and develop opportunities for growth, assess resources needed and be able to undertake a full business growth review.
The associated workshops are available NOW, they are delivered in a fun but knowledgeable manner by trainers who have been there and done that, so you are able to ask relevant questions and understand their journey as well as network and problem share with like-minded business owners.
Get hands-on by attending one of our workshops built specifically for your business area, check out the full list of events here.